SciFiComputer 1950s Simulator::
v1.0f - 16 KB - 2-Feb-2017
SciFiComputer 1950s Simulator
is stupid little program - it is my
lame attempt at simulating a 1950 Sci Fi movie computer - which
had a matrix of flashing lights but didn't do much. My program
is the same - a matrix of flashing lights but doesn't do anything
useful. :) It is just flashing lights. Ummm, OK ? :)
There's no labelled buttons, no menus, no labels, and it is not
user friendly, it's not meant to be - this is a 1950's
SciFi computer simulator !
These is no real user interface - but some of the buttons in the grid do
- The 9 (nine) leftmost, top row grid buttons change the colour scheme.
The "CS" value in the title bar shows the colour scheme number.
Default CS: 0 = black and white.
- The 2nd row grid buttons change the maximum random number of seconds
between random colour scheme changes. If you don't want any colour scheme
changes, click the left most leftmost, 2nd row button.
The "V" value in the title bar shows the maximum random number of seconds
between random colour scheme changes.
Default V: 0 = no random colour scheme changes.
- The 3rd row grid buttons change the maximum random number of seconds between
grid refreshes. If you don't want grid refreshes, click the
left most leftmost, 3rd row button.
The "R" value in the title bar shows the maximum random number of seconds
between grid refreshes.
Default R: 0 = no random grid refreshes.
- The top right grid button, and 4 bottom right corner grid buttons show
a simple About screen.
100% Virus Free
Sound Effects SoundBoard::
v1.0f - 2.5 MB - 15-Feb-2017
Sound Effects SoundBoard
is a collection of buttons that
play specific sounds, and buttons that play random sounds or
stop all sounds playing. The sounds included are all FREE,
public domain sounds. My friends and I havee had a lot of fun
with these sounds, so maybe others will find them funny, useful,
or interesting at work, at home, and with friends.
The software is very easy to use:
- Click the sound buttons to play sounds.
- Click the "Modern Life" button to keep playing random sounds
over the top of each other - it is hilarious and sounds a lot
like modern city life. Umm, if you had a lot of cats around ;)
- Click the "Play Random" button to play a random sound.
- Click the "Stop" button to halt playing all sounds.
100% Virus Free
Video SubTitle Tools ::
v1.0f - 46 KB - 19-Feb-2017
Video SubTitle Tools
provide functionality to covert subtitle files
(SRT, SBV, and Echo 360 XML) to a plain text transcript.
You can drag and drop subtitle files onto VideoSubTitleTools using
Windows Explorer. Or paste the subtitle data in from the Clipboard.
Or click the "Open" button and select a subtitle file to process.
Check / set the options you want. The following are available.
- Remove HTML and XML: remove all HTML and Echo 360 XML tags
from the subtitle file.
Some subtitle files include HTML to colour the subtitle text,
or to make the subtitle text italic or bold:
<font color ...> ... </font>
- Remove Scene Setters: remove all "scene setters" from the
subtitle file. Scene setters are text contained within square
brackets  to add explanation or describe the mood. For example:
[Cheerful instrumental music]
- Remove Counters: remove all counters from the text. i.e. remove
all lines that contain just a number.
For example, remove the "1" in the example below.
- Remove TimeStamps: remove all time stamps and time durations from the subtitle file.
For example, remove the "00:00:08,840 --> 00:00:11,600":
00:00:08,840 --> 00:00:11,600
On this shipwrecked episode
- Remove Blank Lines: remove all blank lines.
- Combine All Lines: combine all lines of text into a single paragraph.
Bullet points (lines starting with *, -, +) are always placed on a new line.
When you have the settings set the way you want, click the "Convert"
button to process the selected subtitle file (in the "Source" area)
and display the converted data in the "Results" area.
Feel free to explore. :) You can change settings and click the
"Convert" button to see the results and keep trying options
until you get the results you like best. :)
Click the "Save" button to save the results.
100% Virus Free